Sunday, November 9, 2008

Week2_Entry 2

GESTALT EXERCISE (cont')


I post one more work for Gestalt practice. I think that this work is not as good as the first one. However, I feel totally happy with it. Here is my image:







Now, we can see the closure concept is quiet simple. The lines of flowers border the image as a frame. The significant point here is the body text was arranged as a triangle and concentrate to the top. This thing impresses the title.

Once again, I need practice more...

1 comment:

Dim Sum said...

Yes, you need to practice more. How do the two rows of flowers add to this design? Right now they feel very separated to the text. Nothing is shared with the text. The flowers are not aligned on the same line as the text. They don't even share the same color.

The flowers and text do not seem at all related. Only through the title can we see the connection between image and text, yet important text has not been made more prominent. Why not?